A DCF Certified Batterer’s Intervention Program
Free Enrollment for the Men’s Certified
Batterer’s Intervention Program
We are a DCF certified “Duluth Model” 26-week Men's
BIP program with three locations in the Central Florida area.
1. Families Against Abuse @ 1510 East Colonial Drive, Suite 230, Orlando, FL 32803 (Park in lot across the street from the back of the building) Click here for map.
2. Families Against Abuse @ 4467 Edgewater Drive, Suite B, Orlando, FL 32804 Click here for map.
3. Families Against Abuse @ 282 Short Avenue, Suite 112, Longwood, FL 32750 Click here for map.
We also offer Drug/Alcohol Evaluations by a Certified Addiction Professional at our other company, Families in Recovery of Central FL, Inc..
We also offer a Batterer's Intervention Program for women in Orange and Seminole Counties at the same locations. The forms on this website are only for the Men's program with parenting specific for fathers. Women are advised to contact our office for information on our women's program.
You are welcome to register online for the Batterer’sIntervention Program. Please follow thedirections below:
1. Please click on the FORMS menu item, download the forms, and print them.
2. Please fill out the printed forms and fax them to our office at Families Against Abuse.
3. After faxing, please leave a message on the phone that the registration was faxed, stating your name and phone number. Also indicate if you want a call-back for an assessment appointment, or if you would like our office to call you.
4. As soon as we have received your registration, we will notify your referred source.